ONLINE Deposit & account Services
Bear Bucks, previously known as Flex Dollars are voluntary funds that can be deposited on student meal cards and can be used either on campus or at participating off-campus merchants.
Campus locations that accept Bear Bucks and give a 10% discount are:
- Wismer Dining Hall
- Sandella’s Flatbread Café
- Grill 155
- Jazzman’s Café & Bakery
- Myrin Library Vending Machines
Off-campus merchants are listed below. Look for the sign shown at right at these locations.
You can add Bear Bucks funds by cash, credit card or check. To add funds:
- Visit the Business Office in Corson Hall, 2nd floor
- Call the Business Office at 610-409-3698
- Use our online deposit process
Businesses Accepting Bear Bucks