Bear Bucks, previously known as Flex Dollars are voluntary funds that can be deposited on student meal cards and can be used either on campus or at participating off-campus merchants.
Campus locations that accept Bear Bucks and give a 10% discount are:
- Wismer Dining Hall
- Sandella’s Flatbread Café
- Grill 155
- Jazzman’s Café & Bakery
- Myrin Library Vending Machines
Other campus locations that accept Bear Bucks are:
Off-campus merchants are listed below. Look for the sign shown at right at these locations.
You can add Bear Bucks funds by cash, credit card or check. To add funds:
- Visit the Business Office in Corson Hall, 2nd floor
- Call the Business Office at 610-409-3698
- Use our online deposit process
Businesses Accepting Bear Bucks