Group Bike Rides on the Perkiomen Trail April 1 through April 26
The Ursinus Wellness Committee is “gearing up” for April Fitness Month.
Please see the presentation for more information about the program.
April 1 through April 26
Lunch Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Meet in front of the Campus Safety Office at High Noon (we ride at 12:10)
Return to campus approximately 12:45
The Bike Rides are made available through NEW U Wellness Committee in conjunction with the UC BIKE Share program
- One group bike ride in April = Free NEW U water bottle
- Three group bike rides in April = One Wellness Point and free T-shirt
- Five group bike rides in April = Raffle Entry for Bike Accessory
- All riders must fill out Waivers (which are available in the fitness center) prior to riding with the Wellness Committee.
- If you are going to use a bike from the UC Bike share program there is a registration fee of $10 a year. http://www.ursinus.edu/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=4296
Meet at Campus Safety at noon
RETURN AROUND 12:45 PM TO UC
- We are looking into longer rides right after work about a 1 to 1.5 hour ride once a month pending the turnout & weather permitting.
For more details contact Ray Stitt or 610-409-3025