Welcome to the Center for Academic Support
Mission & services
The mission of the Center for Academic Support is to work in collaboration with the faculty to guide and support all Ursinus students in their pursuit of academic achievement.
We help students to:
- Become engaged and independent learners
- Develop self-awareness and self-advocacy skills
- Strengthen commitment to academics
- Acquire organizational and problem solving skills
- Learn skills essential for navigating the challenges of a liberal arts education
Location & Hours
We are located on the lower level of Myrin Library.
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.