Uncover vibrant and talented candidates at Ursinus College. Whether you are looking to post an internship, conduct an on campus interview, or screen resumes for open positions- please let us help. Contact Sharon Hansen, Associate Director for Employer Relations.
Why Hire a Bear?
Ursinus College prepares students to communicate effectively, think globally, solve problems creatively and reflect analytically. An Ursinus education produces engaged, successful alumni who will add value to your organization.
Ursinus is a prestigious national liberal arts college educating undergraduate students since 1869. The heart of our educational philosophy is that deep and consequential learning results from a program of personalized and rigorous education.
- Students come from 35 states and 12 countries. 20% of the College’s 1,600 students are students of color.
- 95% of UC students are employed or in graduate/professional school six months after graduation.
- Ursinus offers over 60 courses of study, including a variety of exciting interdisciplinary fields of study.
- In 2012, over 450 students partnered with community organizations to participate in service projects through the Ursinus Center for Advocacy, Responsibility and Engagement (UCARE).
- Students are active in more than 100 student organizations on campus, including 11 sport clubs, 17 honorary societies (such as Phi Beta Kappa), 13 Service clubs, 5 religious groups, and 13 fraternities and sororities.
- Approximately 25% of Ursinus students study abroad by the time they graduate.
- In addition to Western Europe, students pursue international experience in many non-traditional destinations including Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Students can intern or work while abroad.
- Students develop marketable job skills by integrating and complementing their academic studies with on-the-job professional level experience.
- 100% of Ursinus students who participate in internships report that they are better prepared to enter the world of work after their internship experience.
Unique Skill-building Opportunities
- The Ursinus curriculum is rigorous, involving writing and quantitative reasoning in every major.
- The Center for Science and The Common Good offers students the opportunity to focus on the intersection of science and society.
- The nationally renowned First-Year Experience, features the Common Intellectual Experience (CIE) Freshmen Seminar which fosters the essential skills of critical reading, effective speaking and clear writing.
- The Independent Learning Experience (ILE) requires students to take responsibility for their education and fosters initiative and independence by completion of an independent research or creative project, an internship, a study abroad program or student teaching.
- Ursinus students exhibit proficiency with technology that applies across industries- in large part due to the Ursinus College Laptop Initiative, providing every new student a laptop computer upon arrival.
Posting Jobs and Internships