Welcome to the Ursinus College Staff Assembly webpage. All information contained on this webpage is in draft format until official approval from the Board of Trustees in May.
draft Mission Statement & Goals
The mission of the Ursinus College Staff Assembly is to strengthen and promote campus unity, identify opportunities for improvement in the workplace, and create an environment of mutual respect and trust throughout the college community. The Staff Assembly gives staff a voice in the governance and enhancement of the campus community, contributing to communication and the fulfillment of institutional priorities and goals.
The goals of the Staff Assembly shall be:
- To provide opportunities for staff to participate in the governance of the college;
- To provide an avenue for staff to be informed and connected to issues and news related to all college constituencies;
- To foster respect and inter-departmental cooperation among the constituencies of the College;
- To recognize the contributions of the college staff; and
- To encourage professional development of the college staff.