4+1 Direct Admission Accelerated MBA Partnership
Clarkson University’s David D. Reh School of Business
Ursinus students can enroll in Clarkson’s one-year accelerated MBA program following the successful completion of their undergraduate degree.
Students interested in an accelerated one-year MBA Program with Clarkson will complete foundational course requirements as an undergraduate and meet the Clarkson admission requirements.
The travel piece is especially unique for this kind of agreement, allowing Ursinus students who may not have had a chance to study abroad while undergraduates to do so before they continue their education at Clarkson.
What’s in it for me?
- Qualified admitted Ursinus graduates are eligible for Clarkson’s merit-based $2,500 Academic Scholar award;
- Admitted students will also have access to a $3,000 travel scholarship to support an experiential global trip
- a graduate assistant position
- Opportunity to work in a team-oriented setting with world-renowned professors
- A strong commitment to a differentiated business experience that is based on preparation for careers immediately upon graduation