Instructional Technology serves faculty, staff, and students by providing support, instruction, and access to new and emerging technologies.
The Canvas Learning Management System provides a place for faculty to create an online space for their courses.
A categorized list of instructional technology resources.
Available and recorded workshops for faculty, staff, and students.
The Digital Liberal Arts Fellows provide support, consultations, and training for faculty, staff, and students on instructional technology related topics.
The Instructional Technology Staff:
- Promote effective use of technology in any learning environment through collaboration with faculty
- Consult on the design of instructional strategies and the integration of technology in academic programs through sound pedagogical practice to enhance students’ academic success
- Design and lead professional development workshops
- Research emerging trends and technologies
- Present, attend and network with colleagues at conferences and workshops