Office 365 provides access to a variety of Microsoft applications in addition to the standard Microsoft Office products. Most of the Office 365 applications can be downloaded to your device or accessed online.
Office 365 Applications
You can download and access Office 365 applications (including OneDrive, OneNote, Yammer, Teams, etc.) by going to the Office 365 website. Additionally, you can access it by going to Webmail from any Ursinus College webpage. Click on the grid of dots in the top left-hand corner of the page to see a list of applications available to you.
Here are instructions on how to access Office 365.
If you just want to install the standard Microsoft Office products (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), follow the instructions on this page.
Features of Office 365 include the ability to:
- Access Microsoft Office applications online
- Store, edit, share, and collaborate on files online
- Communicate and share information with colleagues in various ways online
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups enables project teams to:
- Share information with the group via a group email distribution list
- Post to and access a group calendar
- Share and collaborate on group files
- Take and store meeting notes
- Delegate tasks and monitor progress
There are several policies and guidelines to be aware of when creating and using Groups. Consult this document to learn more.
Office 365 Training
Go to our Trainings and Workshops website for recorded tutorials and upcoming workshops.