Please review the following information in regard to summer 2021 internships as you assist your advisees with registration.
- Students living off campus are able to participate in remote, in-person, or a hybrid of both remote/in-person for internship credit.
- June 11, 2021 is the registration deadline for summer internships.
- UC Faculty Internship Advisors should email the Registrar indicating their approval for the permission-based course.
- Students will be emailed details about the credit process, including the slide below*.
- Career Coaches are available to meet on Zoom with students to assist in their internship search and planning.
- Students can make appointments on Handshake or contact coaches through firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-409-3599.
- On April 14, 2021 at 12 noon an internship information session will be held for students.
- At this time, we are anticipating that fall 2021 internships for students living on campus can be remote, in-person, or a hybrid of both remote/in-person internships. However, this will be dependent on health guidelines. Communication will be emailed to students, faculty, and staff as information is confirmed.