Dear Faculty and Staff,
Please review the following information in regard to fall 2021 internships:
- September 10, 2021 is the registration deadline for fall internships, coinciding with the last day to add a class.
- Faculty Internship Advisors should email the Registrar indicating their approval for the permission-based course.
- Students will be emailed details about the credit process, including the slide below*.
- At this time, we are anticipating that fall 2021 internships for students living on campus can be remote, in-person, or a hybrid of both remote/in-person internships, with the following guidelines:
- Off-campus, in-person fall internships are allowed for students who have been vaccinated, for credit.
- Fall remote internships are allowed for students regardless of vaccination status, for credit.
- Career Coaches are available to meet on Zoom with students to assist in their internship search and planning.
- Students can make appointments on Handshake or contact coaches through email@example.com or 610-409-3599.
If you have questions about your advisee’s internship plans for the fall, please reach out to Kelly Sorensen or Michele Poruban in the office of Career and Post-Graduate Development (CPD)