Primary responsibility for transcripts (receiving requests, preparation, sending, coordinating records of transcripts sent). Maintains and updates student records and transcripts.
- Works with the Registrar to coordinate all aspects of the student transcript, including updates and student requests for transcripts.
- Primary responsibility for transcripts (receiving requests, preparation, sending, coordinating records of transcripts sent)
- Maintenance of data on transcript requests
- Input of transfer credit information
- Input of AP credit information
- Maintains and updates student records and transcripts.
- Assist students and faculty with all aspects of student records
- Assist students and faculty with all aspects of registration
- Answer inquiries from students, faculty and parents
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent database, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, Word, Excel
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.