The Cheerleading Coach position is a part-time position and expectations are that the coach would run practices (two – three times a week for two hours each session), as well as support the team during football games on Saturdays in the August-November months. The team also plans to be involved in community outreach, and facilitating this end goal would be a plus. This is a club sport on campus.
- Upholding and enforcing the rules and regulations as set by Ursinus College as well as for membership on the team itself
- Helping organize practices and games while remaining flexible and open to the culture of Ursinus College.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Collegiate cheer/coaching experience
- Enforcing team discipline and encouraging team unity
- Knowledge and experience of coaching, training, team management
- Experience with scheduling, recruiting, and supervision
- Knowledge and ability with coaching all-girl stunts
- Cheerleading safety certification or a plan to acquire it
- Ability to be a role model for the team
- Organization and professionalism a must
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.