The Office Coordinator provides confidential and case management support to the department to ensure efficient, seamless delivery of medical and psychological services to students. The successful candidate possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, displays the ability to work independently and collaboratively, is able to discern urgent situations and work calmly and effectively within them. They will join a dynamic Wellness Center staff dedicated to the well-being and development of students. The Office Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including scheduling of student appointments, triaging of needs, case management support and the effective maintenance of students’ health and insurance records.
- Answers and screens calls, evaluates and triages needs.
- Discerns crisis/urgent situations and responds according to protocol.
- Provides case management support, including administrative follow-up.
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality of students’ health records, tracking required immunizations and health insurance, providing follow up as needed.
- Coordinates office schedules for Counseling and Medical staff.
- Prepares reports and documents utilizing Microsoft office programs, Titanium Software, and the college’s Student Information System. Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares documents for consideration and presentation to department director, clinical staff and others.
- Maintains and manages department budget.
- Performs general office duties, such as preparing departmental purchase orders, ordering supplies, directing the organization of mass mailings, maintaining records management database systems, and perform bookkeeping tasks. Maintains office supply inventory.
- Coordinates and implements Wellness Center outreach.
- Implement and utilize any new information management systems (such an an EMR or scheduling software) to streamline processes.
- Works with Athletics to ensure all health-related records for student athletes are shared in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree or relevant experience in medical or counseling fields
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years of administrative, executive assistant, or related experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technology proficiency, including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and electronic records systems
- Understanding of higher education setting and ability to work with persons of diverse cultures and backgrounds
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.