The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to the Career and Post Graduate Development department. The Administrative Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Career and Post Graduate Development (CPD), who reports to the Vice President of Academic Affairs. The Administrative Coordinator is an integral part of the CPD team. This is a part time, temporary position needed 9 am to 5 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Receive visitors, answer and screen calls, schedule student appointments and coordinate CPD staff and event calendars.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for Career Fair planning including timely communication with employers, students, and College community
- Perform general office functions, such as supply inventory, reimbursement requests, sorting and distributing mail, and general office organization.
- Assist in creating events, posting jobs, sending weekly job blast, student account management and employer approvals in Handshake career management system.
- Manage email communication and determine necessary follow-up/action.
- Assist in distribution, collection, and data entry of outcomes information for students and other stakeholders.
- Enter data, print, and distribute reports and spreadsheets.
- Facilitate on-campus room reservations via Event Management System for office programming, vendor and employer visits.
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings and record minutes.
- Take minutes at Employer Advisory Board meetings.
- Facilitate copy requests
- Assist with general marketing efforts for office programs using social media applications and Outlook
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years administrative or related experience in diversified customer service oriented office preferred.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Qualtrics.
- Strong ability to multi-task and establish/manage priorities.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and being flexible.
- Strong communication skills and a professional presence.
- Keen attention to detail and sound organizational skills.
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.