The Institute for Student Success Coordinator provides confidential administrative, case management, and programmatic support to the department.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the office; answers and screens calls, evaluates and triages needs for the office, schedules appointments and meetings for administrative staff.
- Discerns crisis/urgent situations and responds according to protocol.
- Hires, trains, and manages payroll for student workers for the ISS office and testing proctors and note-takers for Disability Services.
- Organizes and documents all student status changes within Student Affairs.
- Coordinates orientation registration, placements, and supports May and August orientation programming.
- Coordinates alternative testing accommodations and ordering of learning supplies for students with disabilities.
- Provides support for tutoring operations and payroll.
- Develops and implements social media and campus advertising for departmental programs and events.
- Processes and cleans Bear Accessibility and tutoring data for annual reports. Works with ISS constituents to streamline data collection and verify quality.
- Provides support for assessment efforts, including Microsoft Excel and related survey software as needed. Manages retention tracking and reporting.
- Prepares reports and documents utilizing Microsoft office programs, Maxient, and the College’s student information system.
- Performs general office duties, such as: preparing departmental purchase orders; ordering supplies; records management; and advertising for programs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of administrative, executive assistant, or related experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technology proficiency, including Microsoft Office and student information systems.
- Understanding of higher education setting and ability to work with persons with disabilities and of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.