Possibility of remote/hybrid work for the right candidate.
Ursinus College is searching for a motivated, enthusiastic and proficient Slate user to advance the College’s successful and innovative use of Slate as a critical function of the enrollment management strategic efforts. Candidates of various levels of Slate expertise are encouraged to apply and salary will be commensurate with experience.
As a critical member of the Enrollment Division and the Enrollment Operations Department, the Slate Administrator oversees, manages, and serves as the technical lead for the college’s Admission CRM platform, Technolutions Slate, to support the institution’s enrollment goals, relating to the areas of recruitment, application processing, user management, and data reporting. The Slate Administrator provides leadership and technical guidance in the management, maintenance, and administration of Slate.
The Slate Administrator will be responsible for building reports and queries to inform both internal and external audiences of key enrollment metrics and data. The Slate Administrator must be technology and detailed-oriented, as the position is responsible for the accuracy and effectiveness of admission data entry, data operations, and reports.
The Slate Administrator is responsible for the direct supervision of select staff members in the Enrollment Operations department and must have leadership, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oversees, manages and serves as the Technolutions Slate Captain for the institution
- Supervise the Application Processing Coordinator and Enrollment Coordinator
- Responsible for the import of data from all inquiry sources and the creation of queries to review the quality of the data as new records are created
- Promote and manage the accuracy and integrity of admission data in Slate by researching and reconciling data discrepancies occurring among the various stages of the data flow process to ensure timely review of applications and data processing and analysis; identify problem records, resolutions and training needs among staff to prevent issue
- Create and maintain custom Slate portal used for forward facing event registration, internal workflow processing and marketing purposes such as campaign landing pages
- Serve as a liaison to other departments to ensure data migration integrity between Slate and other campus systems such as Front Rush and Colleague
- Collaborate with the Director of Enrollment Research and Analytics, as well as Institutional Research and Effectiveness staff, for data management and internal and external reporting
- Maintain knowledge of Slate best practices and be self-motivated to innovate usage and processes accordingly
- Serve as a strategic visionary as related to how Slate can be utilized to maximize efficiencies and meet enrollment goals
- Manage workflows related to application and scholarship review processes
- Manage the day-to-day technical processes, provide technical and user support, and train and supervise staff members on technical functions whenever appropriate
- Leverage Slate forms, deliver campaigns and portals to assist campus partners with releasing information to prospective students
- Problem solve technical issues and coordinate processes and respective communication with other college offices
- Contribute to the overall success of the Enrollment Division by performing all other duties as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Operations and the Vice President and Dean of Enrollment Management and Marketing
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required, graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years directly working within a CRM system is required; extremely strong preference given to those with a minimum of 2 years working with Slate in a technical capacity
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience required, preferably in higher education or related educational industry
- Familiarity with portal, query and report building required
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with deliver and drip campaigns preferred
- Possess a strong work ethic, excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn new skills and technology
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.