Career and Post-Graduate Development
The office of Career and Post-Graduate Development (CPD) seeks to ensure that Ursinus graduates are strongly positioned to succeed.
JUNE 10, 2022
By the deadline:
- Submit the Internship Learning Agreement (ILA) found in Handshake Request an experience in Handshake under the Career Center in Experiences.
- Register for the internship course with your UC Faculty Internship Advisor. An email needs to be sent by faculty to the Registrar to officially register for this permission-based course
- Once registered: complete the Canvas course, Internship PREP
The Office of Career and Post-Graduate Development and the Alumni Relations team would like to invite you to the UConnect Program! UConnect is an Ursinus student/alumni networking program designed to give every student the opportunity to network with alumni in various industries. With UConnect, students can receive invaluable career advice and support from alumni dedicated to every student’s success.
How to participate:
- Visit your Handshake account and click “Career Center, Resources”
- Click the link to the UConnect webpage
- Read the profiles of the alumni and decide who to connect with
- Send a message via LinkedIn with questions or a request for an informational interview
There is no limit to how many alumni you are allowed to reach out to! They are all willing to help and waiting for your messages on LinkedIn. Whether you are interested in grad school, marketing, government, science and technology, medicine, or business, you are bound to find someone to connect to that will help you explore your career options and opportunities. Don’t hesitate to contact an alum today!
For in-depth help from a career coach
schedule an appointment