Employer Advisory Board
The Career and Post-Graduate Development Employer Advisory Board
- Consists of 6 employer representatives from a variety of career fields, including the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. Some will be alumni of Ursinus and others will not.
- Board Member terms are two years and are renewable one time at the discretion of the Chair.
- The Chair will be the Associate Director for Employer Relations.
- Board Members serve in a volunteer capacity.
- Membership on the Employer Advisory Board is by invitation only.
Career and Post-Graduate Development Liaison: Sue Valerio Sladen, Director