We convey Ursinus College’s messages to varied constituencies and provide content for the college website and printed publications.
The Ursinus College Communications Office oversees media relations and publishes Ursinus Magazine, On Campus and other online and printed publications.
Our activities include:
- Providing news about Ursinus to the media and the public with a view to enhancing understanding of a liberal arts education in general, and Ursinus in particular.
- Building, editing and maintaining the content for www.ursinus.edu
- Helping to publicize student and faculty achievement and campus events.
- Providing facts, figures and text about Ursinus to various college guides.
- Managing the college brand, editorial style and visual identity.